Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Four Things

I know this is REALLY old and has been going around for a while, but I wanted to do it anyway. (Have I done this before? Who knows. Oh well.)

Four Things:

Four Jobs I've Had in My Life:
1. Setting up a stamp booth at a convention center
2. Business Process Analyst/Technical Writer
3. Receptionist
4. Vocal Master Class Accompanist (you show up, music is put in front of you for the first time, you perform it with the singer on the spot)

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
1. A&E Pride and Prejudice (or Sense and Sensibility with Emma Thompson or the BBC version of Persuasion... pretty much anything Jane Austen!)
2. How to Marry a Millionaire (always makes me laugh out loud)
3. Thoroughly Modern Millie (off-the-wall humor that gets me laughing every time-- "I never read Tom Sawyer....")
4. Hitch (the opening monologue is such so classic: Is there any woman who wakes up and says, "I really don't want to get swept off my feet today?")
(Can I add: Roman Holiday, The Bourne series, Singing in the Rain, Calamity Jane. It's only funny to have so many because I don't think I've watched any of these movies in the last year.)

Four TV Shows I Watch: (I don't usually watch TV much except for the first two...)
1. American Idol (original, huh?)
2. 24 (I know it's violent, but I'm addicted)
3. The Office
4. 30 Rock

Four Places I've Been on Vacation:
1. Kauai, Hawaii
2. Boston/Virginia/East Coast American History Sites
3. NYC
4. Stone Mountain, Georgia

Four Places I've Lived:
1. Detroit, Michigan
2. Provo, Utah
3. Palo Alto, California
4. Current location (in Pacific Northwest)

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
1. Asleep (then why don't I just go to sleep instead of doing this quiz?)
2. With Dave
3. Relaxing at the beach or spa
4. On a trip to Europe

Four of My Favorite Foods:
1. Cheese (brie, havarti, muenster, feta, blue, gruyere)
2. Avocados
3. Creme Brulee
4. Grilled Vegetables

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1. Gmail
2. Facebook
3. Blogger
4. um.... I'm really not that creative, am I?

Four People I Am Tagging:
1. Dorothea
2. Kathy
3. LCM
4. Rebecca

No comments: