Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Summer-y Summary Part I: Horseback Riding

So I missed a few things this summer that I wanted to post about. I will try to summarize instead. This past year I taught some organ lessons to a friend of a friend for no charge. In exchange, she offered to teach a few horseback riding lessons to one of my kids. Over the summer, Jared got to take the lessons (Cam wasn't quite old enough).

Camryn and Jackson loved watching the horses and playing with the dog and cats who lived at the stable.

I never could understand as a kid why my parents wouldn't even consider it when I wanted a horse for a pet...

I mean, he could have fit in our suburban backyard, right?


 
And it wouldn't have been any work to take care of the thing...


Parents can be so unreasonable.



No comments: