Sunday, November 23, 2008

Missing It

Jackson has officially taken his first steps. In fact, he has taken three. But, I have only seen him take about 1.5, even though he has performed the feat of taking three steps several times. I keep missing the big moment, which always seems to be caught by the kids or my husband instead. Grrrr.

Jackson has also figured out how to shake his head, "No." He does this when he is done eating or when I say, "No" as he is dumping books off the shelf. (It is very cute-- the head shaking, not the book dumping.) He just hasn't figured out that when Mommy says no, it means I want him to stop.

1 comment:

Ranell said...

I can't believe he's walking (a bit). I'm sure it's frustrating that you haven't gotten to see it yet, but you will soon enough. You'll be chasing those steps all too soon!