Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A New Leaf?

Lest anybody get the mistaken idea that my house is ALWAYS messy... (c'mon it's only 75% of the time), I wanted to announce that my kitchen has been pristinely clean for almost 72 hours. My kitchen was clean when I went to bed on Sunday night and I have kept it clean since then... not a single dirty dish allowed, everything immediately loaded in the dishwasher. Silly as it may seem, I am excessively proud of this great accomplishment. Not only that, but I finally conquered my two-hour pile of ironing.

Could it be? Dare I hope that maybe, just maybe, I could be turning over a new leaf? Or does it have more to do with the fact that Jackson slept through the night last night and took a two hour nap today (that must set some kind of record...)?

1 comment:

rlmquest said...

I admire you for ironing! Way to go!! I never touch the thing. I spray with water, pull and tug, and put it in the dryer to get the wrinkles out. I also hate cleaning my fridge....I try to pay my kids to do it for me!