Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Evidence

You might look at my house right now and see a big mess. But you're wrong. I am collecting a body of evidence (and leaving it on prominent display, unfortunately). Here is what I see evidence for:

  • I have enough food to eat (I have the dishes -and waistline- to prove it)mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm [Jackson was eager for you to read that].mmmmkmmmmmmmm
  • I have a happy family that surrounds me and brings me joy (and has yet to learn how to put away everything that they get out)
  • I have been blessed with four beautiful children (they leave evidence of their existence everywhere they go)
  • I have the world's most beautiful baby (see exhibit A, attached to me at least 18 hours a day)
  • I have a very smart two-year-old (at this moment he is saying "ah-you" and pressing the "W" button on my computer... lots of backspaces for me)
  • My life is filled with things that I love- that sometimes keep me from getting to my dishes as soon as I shouldmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

mommmommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

 bmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I will have to finish this post later . Appare ntly Jackson has a new favorite letter.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnmmm

3 comments:

Emily said...

Man...I have evidence of creativity all around me and lots of full stomachs and clothes piled so high that everyone knows that my children are clothed and fed and cared for...great post!

Kelly(M&M) said...

Love, love, love this post- and your last one!! Way to have a new perspective!

Ranell said...

The evidence shows you have your priorities in the right place. Dishes, schmishes. I have never heard a grown-up kid say, "I had such a great childhood and I was so loved and my family had fun together, but man I wish my mom had done dishes more often!"