Friday, March 20, 2009

A Night Out

Today has been a good day so far. Nothing too exciting... yet. (Although I did finally get my dishes done and kitchen cleaned.) Tonight Dave and I are going to see Wicked! We got tickets for Christmas and the date has finally arrived. So tonight we have a night on the town... we're getting dressed up, going out to dinner and then to see the show. Only 1 hour and 3 minutes until we leave.... =] Not that I'm counting.

The kids had their last day of school before spring break and we are ready for a week of unplanned, spontaneous fun (or house cleaning-- don't tell the kids that).

Life is good.

1 comment:

Carolina said...

I hope you had a nice "date". We've noticed that they tend to become more scarce with the arrival of children. However, the ones we get to enjoy sure are important, valuable, relaxing once you leave the house and quiet!

Enjoy spring break!