Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A New Record

February 2011 may go down in history as the least blog-posted month in the history of my blog. (Yes, I'm sure that the Guinness Book of World Records has a whole category devoted to most and least-posted months on "Life According to K.") I last wrote on February 1st, and now-- a full 22 days later-- I am finally writing my second post of the month. (Phew, don't wear yourself out there.) I have a list of at least eight blog posts that I want to catch up (including writing about the last few days of my Europe trip-- after all, it was only four months ago).

So the big question is, do I start writing again and catch up? Or do I go for the record? (And the glory?) ;)

1 comment:

mandy_moo said...

*giggle* I haven't written a post in my blog since probably November. *runs off to check* OK, I guess it was December 9...