Wednesday, October 6, 2010

With a Whole 30 Minutes to Spare

I succeeded! I met my goal! I have proven the triumph of willpower over adversity! I have posted an updated picture of our family (with Addy actually present in it!) on my blog before Adelyn's first birthday! With a whole 30 minutes to spare.

And that's the best I've been able to muster in almost two weeks. No posts. Except this one. Which counts. Sort of.

(I know, I know... there are LEGIONS of PASSIONATE followers of my blog are SO disappointed that they have been kept waiting in breathless anticipation for my next post and wondering how they will even SURVIVE without more... sorry to disappoint. It happens to the best of us.)

1 comment:

K kid said...

By the way, did you know that if you google "displays of incredibly buff muscle power," my blog is the FIRST result. Sweet! Take that, Mr. Universe!