Monday, December 7, 2009

Coming Up for Air


So I guess my month of daily blog posting met an early demise. Maybe next year.... This past week has been full of craziness. The choir that I direct had its first two performances this week. They were both short 30-minute performances at other events (the Grotto Festival of Lights and the Festival of the Nativities in Vancouver). Between last-minute babysitting changes, memorizing music, planning for next season and trying to arrange all of the final details for our "big" concert this coming Friday, I have been in over my head (as I knew I would be... keep chanting to self "You can make it- you're almost there... You can make it- you're almost there."). So I'm taking a quick gulp of air before I submerge myself in concert preparations for the next week.

But the concert is going to be fabulous. If you're going to be in the area it's not too late to get tickets on our website. So, yes, this is what has been absorbing my time and postponing the commitment to paper of all of the blog posts forming in my head. You'll just have to wait in suspense for the next anxiously-anticipate post from K kid. (Humor me, here, okay?) ;)

No comments: